Why Work for Us
Bayfair Daycare is a licenced, Christian based, Not-for-Profit daycare centre that has been operating in the Pickering Community since 1980! We offer care and education to children from infancy through to age 12 in a large, clean, well maintained facility.
On average, we employ about 17 full-time staff members, part time staff, on call staff as well as a cook, housekeeper, bookkeeper and full time Supervisor.
We have an outstanding team of Registered Early Childhood Educators and dedicated childcare assistants – many of our assistants are enrolled in the Early Childhood Education program and are on their way to becoming fully registered.
Bayfair Daycare offers a full day orientation and training week to ensure that every staff member is comfortable and confident before commencing employment.
Here are a few of the benefits of joining our team:
• Opportunities for professional growth and training
• In House Training Professional Development Opportunities
• Medical Benefit Package Available including LTD
• Competitive Salaries
• 12 Sick Days per Year
• Staff Child Care Discount
• Monthly Staff Meeting held during the day
• Daily Programming Allotment for planning, observations, etc.
• Lovely, fully equipped staff room
Bayfair Daycare is embracing the ELECT framework as a model for providing a play based learning environment.
We are proud of our past staff members who have moved on to DECE positions within the various school boards. We know that the experience and training that you received at Bayfair Daycare will serve you well in future endeavours!